- Stephen Ministers are Care-Givers, God is the Cure-Giver. The role of a Stephen Minister is to give care. They listen, empathize, encourage, pray and provide emotional and spiritual support on a weekly basis to hurting people for as long as the need persists. God works in and through them to bring hope and healing. If you are feeling lonely, experiencing a crisis, struggling through a difficult time, or simply find yourself stressed by everyday life, talk with one of our Stephen Leaders. If you would like to learn more about Stephen Ministry for yourself or someone you know or if you have any Pastoral Care Concerns or Prayer Request please contact David Healy at 813-494-3477 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- St. Mary’s Prayer Partners is an email/phone prayer chain including the Daughters of the King as well as others from in and outside the St. Mary’s community
- Women of Faith meet Sunday morning to discuss a daily devotion study guide. They offer a support group for women who want the discipline of daily bible study devotion and the accountability of reviewing the lessons
- AMEN! is a group that provides Christian fellowship throughout the year for entertaining events, community service projects and enriching friendship. The ministry is geared towards our young singles and married couples
- WEDDINGS: Marriage in the Church is for baptized members and is not normally performed in the season of Lent. Premarital instruction is required
- FUNERALS: Burial from the Church is the right of each Christian
- HOSPITALIZATION: Please register as a member of St. Mary’s Episcopal Church when entering the hospital
- OTHER SACRAMENTAL RITESsuch as HOUSE BLESSINGS, UNCTION (Anointing with Oil and Laying On Of Hands for Healing) and CONFESSION are offered by the priests of the church.